Loss of someone close to us like a family member, friend or relative could be devastating, especially if he/she is closely attached to that person. If someone close to you has lost their dear ones, it must then be your top priority to express your sympathy towards them and motivate them to stay strong.
Here we have listed heart touching and inspiring sympathy quotes to express your condolence to someone who is going through this difficult time. The best thing is to meet them personally and express your condolence through sympathy words listed in this article. If you are living far or can’t meet them in personal you could send a sympathy card or post message on a funeral memorial blog integrated with these quotes. It’s sure to make them feel better and keep them encouraged in this difficult time.
Sympathy Quotes of condolence:
1. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
We must accept the fact the no one is immortal, everyone has their limited time.
2. “Please accept our deepest and most heartfelt condolences at this most challenging time.”
Simple and the best way to express your condolence in general.
3. “Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.”
When you are trying to comfort someone in such a situation it’s a good idea to take them to memory lane and let them know how much that person loved him/her and would never want them to ever cry.
4. “Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure…. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.”
The best way to pay your tribute is to respect the moments you had with them and keep that memories in your heart, this how they can be with us forever.
5. “Those who we love don’t go away, they walk besides us every day unseen, unheard and always near”
They may not physically present, but their teachings, messages, values and love is always going to live with you.
6. “When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
Losing a person is difficult situation to cope up, but life must keep moving on.
7. God saw him tired and a cure was not to be. So he put his arm around you and whispered “come to me”
There are times when our closed ones suffers from such a life threatening condition that in spite of all the effort it gets impossible to retrieve them and only option left is letting them suffer the pain. But, the situation gets worse and we pray for their death just to not let them suffer more. Such situation is not easy but we must be strong enough to be ready for it.
8. “Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile.” – Jean Giraudoux
It’s better to cry and empty out all the things going in your head and you will feel better. Crying is not a sign of weakness but strength.
9. “When someone loves becomes a memory…. That memory becomes a treasure”
The only true treasure worth having is love and memories.
10. “Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night….”
Take your own time to overcome it but don’t stop and go into depression. Remember, life must go on; we are here to keep moving.
11. “Because someone is in heaven, there’s a little bit of heaven in our home.”
Being positive is the best way to come out of tough situation.
12. “What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.” -Helen Keller
We are not loosing anything, what it was there it is always going to stay and be part of us.
13. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
Pain is what can break you or make you stronger than ever, it depends on us how we handle it.
14. “Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather opening in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down to let us know they are happy.”
An inspiring sympathy quotes useful to motivate someone who is feeling low.
15. “I am sorry for your loss. May the departed soul rest in eternal peace. Stay string and let time heal you.”
Time is the greatest thing to help everyone heal any tough situation, there is nothing powerful than time.
16. “You can’t bring back the past, it’s gone. All you can do is let go, move on and make better memories for the future.”
Let your past go and look towards your present and keep moving for a better future.
17. “Life is a dream walking, death is a going home.” – Moliere
Life is a cycle, when one things end, it’s a beginning of something else.
18. “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
We never lose connection with loved ones, what just change is the way how we are connected to them.
19. “Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.”
It’s any day better to cry out the pain rather than being silent and keeping all within you. Crying out is the only way to release all the emotional stress related to pain and only then you can make way for strength to move on in life.
20. “A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother.” – Homer
Standing with people close to you in their difficult times is the best thing you could do for them.
Stand with people in difficult times and be their support, do it you will feel good about it. If you don’t be with people in good times is ok but make sure you are always there for them in difficult times, without them calling you, just show up to them. We have few more quotes below for condolence.
More Sympathy Quotes:
1. “It’s to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.”
2. “Sorrow is so easy to express and yet so hard to tell.” – Joni Mitchell
3. “Life is a dream walking, death is a going home.”
4. “Sometimes memory sneaks out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.”
5. “Grief is the last act of love we have to those we loved. Where there is deep grief, there was great love”
6. “The more sympathy you give, the less you need” – Malcolm Forbes
7. “No matter how prepared you think you are for death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply.” -Billy Graham
8. “Next to love, sympathy is the divine passion of the human heart.” – Edmund Burke
More Related Articles: