All the Girls/Woman out there, you all are amazing, all of you! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, you are the best and you don’t need to get approval for the same!
You all are unique in your own way, you can achieve anything you desire and you are independent and have full rights and potential to make your dreams come true.
In this male dominated society, women were not given the rights they deserve, but things are now changing drastically. Women are not only able to make a difference now and stand equally with men, but they have proved to be equally worthy of doing anything and everything.
Here, we have compiled best strongwomen quotes; this will always keep you inspired and celebrate the womanhood!
Strong Women Quotes:
1. “When you are a strong woman, you will attract trouble. When a man feels threatened, there is always trouble” – Barbara Taylor Bradford
Whenever a women has tried to raise a voice, there always have been opposition from men, not because they feel women are not capable to do things, but because they actually feel threatened and their male ego don’t let you to get ahead of them. Men like to believe that they are superior and so they try to create trouble for you. You need to be strong, humble and must always raise voice for things you want.
2. “A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars” – Carly Simon
A woman learns a lot from her experience and will accept reality and will also make sure she doesn’t make the same mistake again.
3. “I think God made a woman to be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was a very strong woman, without a husband” – Little Richard
There is no need for a woman to dependent on any men for her needs. She is well capable to live independently and must always believe in it. A woman can once live happily without men, but for men it’s difficult to live without women.
4. “I like to think that I represent myself as a strong woman, so to work with other strong women I find very inspiring” – Annabelle Wallis
Women empowerment is the need of the hour. Once you learn to live your life independently, you must motivate and inspire other women to understand their worth.
5. “I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” – Amelia Earhart
Women have all right to do things they wish to do, there should be no restriction that will kill their dreams. Be yourself, give your best, even if they fail and must be seen as challenge for other women to accomplish it and set an example.
6. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
Men usually consider running a home to be an easy thing. They fail to realize the amount of things that are involved behind it and requires management skills. She has to be friends with everyone in family and make sure everyone gets equal priority.
7. “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” – Madame Marie du Deffand
A nice strong women quote. If you fail at something, don’t blame it on your weakness. If you will be the one to look down upon yourself how could you expect others to look up to you. Give your best and success will definitely be waiting for you.
8. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
A woman should never be underestimated, because when they show their true colors things will definitely take a roller-coaster ride.
9. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
Women have a very unique way to shape up things. They work with will full commitment and nourish things perfectly with essence of love and care.
10. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Have courage, you will definitely find a way.
11. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
A beautiful quote on women by Melinda Gates. It’s necessary for every woman to find her way, raise her voice and stand on it.
12. “A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one” – Marjorie Kinnan
Once a woman had a bad relationship, she will learn from it and should take it positively to help her further in life and even help her to value the right relationship more.
13 “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore” — Lady Gaga
Don’t run behind men, a real man would never want you to run behind them, but would encourage you to follow your passion and at the same time would you to support him to follow his dream. This how your relationship will grow and there will be much better understanding between you.
14. “In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman” – Margaret Thatcher
A woman is strong leader and don’t only knows how to make things work, but would rather show you.
Girls, I hope you enjoyed all these strong women quotes and are now much confident about and proud to be a woman! Share this article with your friends and family and spread the love…..
Below, I would like to present you some of my favourite quotes from strong women:
1. “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to require the most from you” – Caroline Myss
Once you learn to face your fear, there is nothing left which you could stop you from success.
2. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it” – Amelia Earhart
Don’t keep on wasting time to judge a thing if it is worth a try or not, go ahead and do it. That’s a best way to know for sure.
3. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion” – Oprah
There is no shortcut to success. The only key to be successful is to follow your passion and it will surely take you to the best you deserve.
4. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b***h, okay” — Madonna
Be yourself. Don’t be ashamed of what you are, you are the only one of the kind and believe in yourself.
5. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” – Maya Angelou
Quality of your life will not be judged by the number of the number of days you lived. But, how well you spend every little moment will be taken into consideration.
6. “What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner” – Colette
It’s never too late to appreciate the beauty of life and make most of the beautiful life we are given. The moment we start to enjoy every moment is the day we actually started to live our life. Remember life is short, love truly, do what makes you happy, travel, cook, do everything you like, right form today.
7. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination” — Mae Jemison
It’s better to keep our mouth shut when we can’t say anything positive about a thing or person. More we should only absorb positivity form others and filter out the negativity. Life will become simple by following these steps.
8. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well” – Diane Ackerman
Every moment we are given is unique and time is never going to come back, Make the most of it and live your life to fullest.
9. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people” — Eleanor Roosevelt
A great quote, which we must follow on daily basis.
10. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” — Sally Berger
If you want to do something, there is never better time to start it right now. Believe in your gut feeling and follow your heart.
11. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you” — Hillary Clinton
12. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.” – Erica Jong
13. “We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.” – Susan B. Anthony
14. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
15. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
16. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” – J. K. Rowling
17. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
18. “People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer. Actually a job is better for me.” – Princess Diana
19. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
20. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
Here end the list of Strong women quotes, do let us know your views and opinion about this article and share it with your friends and family……