Someone of the most beautiful things comes in rather simple and small sizes. Same goes with motivational sayings; a few inspirational words can be very effective and work well. Today we would love to do just the same, provide short inspirational quotes.
These quotes are short and easy to memorise, which will help you to use it much often on various occasion as and when you desire. But, don’t go by its size, they may look small but are have a much better impact. Like it’s said a single match stick can burn tons of things, so does these quotes has potential to ignite your inspiration and keep you always motivated. An extra benefit of these quotes is you could use it well in your daily vocabulary, which will help you to deliver just the right message without sounding too philosophical.
These quotes are very useful, if you are writing some motivational note or motivational speech. Embed this quote within your note and it will greatly compliment its value. These short inspirational quotes are even great when you want to boost someone’s confidence. You can make a note and stick on his/her wall or desk or make some kind of greeting or can even stick note on balloons and write small motivational quote. Use such creative way you could boost someone’s moral and keep motivating yourself and others.
List of Best Short Motivational Quotes:
1. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” – Maya Angelou
Brighten up someone’s life and see how good he/she will feel and at the same time you will feel great by helping someone. Give it a try and see the difference you feel.
2. “Everything you can imagine is real” – Pablo Picasso
Dare to dream and start working towards it and give your best and keep on moving until you succeed.
3. “The best dreams happen when you’re awake.” – Cherie Gilderbloom
Dream is not what you see while sleeping, it’s is something which don’t let you sleep. Make your dream your life, think about it every moment and live on that idea. Divert all your available resources to it and soon you will see your dream coming to reality.
4. “The best revenge is massive success..” – Frank Sinatra
Action speaks much louder than words; don’t keep on bragging about your goals. Continuously work towards to it, even if you fail, get up and keep on moving till the end. Your success at the end will speak much louder for you.
5. “The things that we love tell us what we are.” – Thomas Aquinas
Make your choices wisely, because that is what going to define you. Every day you have an opportunity to do what you love.
6. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
Once you are calm and well focused to your goal nothing is impossible. Everyone is having tremendous potential to achieve what they want, learn to channelize your strength.
7. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
Nobody could win at everything, winning sure must be the goal, but don’t make it a possession. Important thing is to give your best at whatever you do. Even if you fail, be humble enough to accept the defeat and even learn to compliment your opponent. Further, learn from your experience and make a strong come back.
8. “Every noble work is at first impossible.” – Thomas Carlyle
Nothing great was ever easy, if things seems to be difficult be assured the outcome will be even better.
9. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” – Carl Sagan
There is an infinite possibility to everything, keep on heading towards your goal with passion and enjoy the surprise life brings to you.
10. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Don’t keep on blaming circumstances for things not happening in your life that is never going to help you. Go out and start working towards it for it to happen.
11. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
Don’t worry about too much about the final result. What you can do is start walking towards it; even baby steps at a time will be enough for a start.
12. “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney
If you are able to visualize your dream and are can convince yourself first well you could definitely do it. There’s no stopping.
13. “Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.” – Joe Clark
Be humble enough to accept your defeat. Learn for experience, analyze what didn’t work for you and work on it. Remember to wear a smile even after a defeat, it will help you will better to accept reality and at the same time it could even take the thrill of victory away from the winner.
14. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
Always believe in your capability, don’t look down on yourself ever.
15. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
This is one of the best short yet effective inspirational quote. We could be anything we want, life is all about finding ourselves.
16. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
For a better tomorrow start working from today. Things don’t change overnight; you need to work towards it tirelessly to make it happen.
17. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
Keep doing your work, time is anyway going to pass. If you are one who is still wasting time, take a step today and let go everything and start fresh. Remember, it’s never too late to start anything.
18. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop” – Confucius
Things don’t always run, rather most of time things drag slowly, be patient and give it enough time to let it happen. No matter how slow things seem to work, never stop or give up.
19. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else” – Albert Einstein
Take time to learn and be comfortable with things, once only you are fully aware about it you can innovate and contribute further to it.
20. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Accepted there is no perfect plan to success, but you need to find a way, where you could head and things will keep on changing and you need to make changes from time to time, to your initial plan only to shape it better. This is how you can turn your wish to reality.
We bet you would have loved most of the above short motivational quotes and found it inspiring and useful, yet this is not the end to the list, below are more such quotes which we are sure your are only going to love more.
More Short inspirational Quotes:
1. “All things are possible if you believe”
2. “What consumes your mind, controls your life”
3. “You are stronger then you think”
4. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
5. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
6. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
7. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
8. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
10. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
11. “Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.” – Sir Claus Moser
12. “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
13. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” – Confucius
14. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”- Robert H. Schuller
15. “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” – John F. Kennedy
16. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
17. “The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.” – Malcolm Forbes
18. “Do something wonderful, people may imitate it.” – Albert Schweitzer
19. “Life is short. Build stuff that matters”
20. “Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it.” – Lewis Carroll
21. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
22. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
23. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
24. “Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.” – Ben Ipock
25. “Live what you love.” – Jo Deurbrouck
26. “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
27. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” – Napoleon Hill
28. “After a storm comes a calm.” – Matthew Henry
29. “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
30. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
31. “Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
32. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
33. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
34. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”
35. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
36. “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Gary Player
37. “A jug fills drop by drop.” – Buddha
38. “If you have never failed you have never lived.”
39. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
40. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” – Jean de la Bruyere
41. “With self-discipline most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
42. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
43. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustine
44. “It’s always too early to quit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
We hope you enjoyed all these one liner inspirational quote and inspired enough to motivate yourself and others. Share these article with your friends and family, your random act of kindness could help someone a lot, you never know….
More Related Articles: