When you start believing in yourself is the day when you have started walking towards success. Having self esteem means being confident about yourself, believing in your own action and words. It’s about accepting the reality and being confident to overcome your shortcomings.
Having high self esteem doesn’t only make you confident but happier too and your chances of being successful in anything you desire will be high. Beside this, even if you fail at things you will be able to handle failure efficiently and could soon figure out a way out to it. You will know your capacity, potential and worth better and will be less worried about things that keep bothering others.
You are reading this article most probably because you find your self-esteem low and are in need for some motivation to boost it. You are at right place, this article is just for people who are looking for some inspiration and these self esteem quotes by famous and successful people will just do the work well.
List of Self Esteem Quotes:
1. “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment” – Thomas Carlyle
Accomplishment is the best way to boost your self esteem. Take one step at a time, complete it and move forward steadily, you can’t jump to your destination directly; you need to do it step by step and that’s how you gain confidence and chances of being successful will be great.
2. “The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it” – Jerry Gillies
What you believe, what you think is what you attract towards you and that’s what you get. Don’t think negative and fill your life with positive thoughts. Take the first step today and start your journey towards success.
3. “Accept everything about yourself, I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end, no apologies, no regrets” – Clark Moustakas
Be yourself; don’t ever try to pretend what you are not. If you are not comfortable with something, accept it and let it go. Do what you love, what you believe in and stand by it.
4. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on” – Maxwell Maltz
You might think you are anyway moving ahead in life, but once you have enough self esteem you can move ahead with tremendous pace.
5. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness” – Louise Hart
Self esteem is not an add-on or luxury it is a basic need for everyone but people often fail to realise its importance for a better life.
6. “When people believe in themselves they have the first secret of success” – Norman Vincent Peale
You need to believe in yourself first before doing anything, once you start believing in yourself than only you could march towards success.
7. “Every new adjustment is a crisis in self-esteem” – Eric Hoffer
Convince yourself first for every change and new step you take, only if you are convinced you could convince others.
8. “There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and other that changes you”
Pain is inevitable. But, you have a choice to surrender to it or to learn from your experience and come back stronger than ever. Choose wisely.
9. “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself” – Robert Collier
Chances of being successful are directly proportional in amount of your belief, confidence, vision and courage.
10. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
There’s an infinite power that lies within us, we need to believe in it and nurture it to grow and use it for keep moving in life.
11. “There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.” – Nathaniel Branden
Once you are confident about yourself, you attract a lot of positive energy towards you. Others will start respecting you more and more.
12. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway”
Every one of us certainly have at least one regret of not doing a particular thing before. If you are still confused to take any decision considering the amount of time it will take, look no further and start doing it right now and give your best to it rather than regretting it later. It’s never too late to start anything and everything you believe is at least worth a try.
13. “If I am not for myself, who will be?” – Pirke Avoth
Nice quote to boost your self esteem. We all are born to play our role and only we could do justice with it.
14 “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself” – Harvey Fierstein
What’s wrong is wrong and raise your voice against it. Don’t let anyone make you feel low. It’s your life make the most of it and define it the way you want. Be original.
15. “To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are”
Don’t keep on blaming life for things and opportunity you don’t have. Be thankful for everything you presently have. Divert your every resources and talent to things you want to achieve.
16. “Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.” – Baltasar Gracian
If you don’t believe and respect yourself, don’t expect others to believe in you.
17. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.”– Denis Waitley
Unless you let go negativity from your life you can’t make space for positive and success. Start to establish your self esteem from today itself, slowly things will change.
18. “Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable” – Jack Canfield
Self esteem is a key to happiness, being confident yourself and accepting yourself and others the way they are.
19. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
No one knows us better than our self, we are the only one who knows everything about our life, neither you can explain every single detail to everyone and expect them to understand you fully. So, others opinion and views about you should neither bother you.
20. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
Success is not about doing everything right; everyone makes mistake at some or other place. Mistakes are actually a sign you are doing things differently and better than other. Keep doing things even after failure, more you do more are your chances of success.
Hope, you enjoyed all of these quotes and it helped to boost your self esteem at least by a bit, Bookmark this page so you could read it anytime you feel low.
Fee more Self Esteem Quotes:
1. “There is a Divine and Infinite potential within every soul, an intimate access to the mind of God and the passion of the Universe” – K. Allen Kay
2. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself” – Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
4. “The most important opinion you have is the one you have of yourself, and the most significant things you say all day are those things you say to yourself”
5. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you” – Brian Tracy
6. “Nothing profits more than self-esteem, grounded on what is just and right” – John Milton
7. “Self-esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child” – Halle Berry
8. “Greater self-esteem produces greater success, and greater success produces more high self-esteem, so it keeps on spiralling up” – Jack Canfield
9. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
10. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens”– Louise L. Hay
11. “All things splendid have been achieved by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance” – Bruce Barton
12. “Someone else’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
13. “Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves” – Nathaniel Branden
14. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.” – André Gide
15. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.” – Anna Freud
16. “Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Dr. Samuel Johnson
17. “If you have a good self-esteem, you can be generous, you can give back and you can be productive in the world” – Deborra-Lee Furness
18. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” – Oscar Wilde
19. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it” – Johnny Depp
20. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid” – Albert Einstein
21. “You are as amazing as you let yourself be. Let me repeat that. You are as amazing as you let yourself be” – Elizabeth Alraune
22. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Dr. Sonya Friedman
23. “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” – Mary Kay Ash
24. “If we can find forgiveness in our hearts for those who have caused us hurt and injury, we will rise to a higher level of self-esteem and well-being” – James E. Faust
25. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her” – Lao Tzu
26. “I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line” – Lucille Ball
27. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right” – Henry Ford
If you find this article helpful and informative do share with your family and friends and keep spreading your kindness.
More Articles you would like: