Strength could be defined from various aspects. With strength one could conquer many things one truly wishes for. Strength doesn’t only refer to physical strength, but more importantly to internal mental strength. Internal strength is hard to get which takes a lot of patience and experience. Below list of quotes about strength will define the meaning better for you.
List of Quotes about Strength and struggle:
1. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle” – Napoleon Hill
If there is no effort and struggle in life, we are most probably not going in right direction. Struggle is part of life which defines our way of life. No great thing has ever been accomplished without struggle. This will ultimately result into strength.
2. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go” – Hermann Hesse
There will be times, when you have to leave things and smile, this is an another aspect of true strength.
3. “Patience and time do more than strength or passion” – Jean De La Fontaine
Being strong enough is not sufficient, one needs to test strength in the worst of time, when things seem to be going completely in different track, and Strength with patience is the key to success.
4. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Hardship is the integral part of life, we must never surrender to failure, we must always keep moving on sooner or later one day ultimately it will lead to your goal.
5. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
Always stand on what you believe, with continuous effort, things ultimately pay off. Do remember this quotes about strength.
6. “Only actions give life strength; only moderation gives it charm” – Jean Paul Richter
Action always speaks louder than words, your thinking must reflect into action.
7. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within”
Strength comes from within, we must believe in ourselves, if we won’t than who will?
8. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths” – Drew Barrymore
If we follow our path and believe in it till the end, life will present us surprise beyond our imagination.
9. “Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong” – Leo Buscaglia
This is the actual difference between a weak and strong person.
10. “It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do” – Elbert Hubbard
Finding the right thing could be simple, just follow your heart and do what you always believed in.
11. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength” – Oprah Winfrey
Strength is directly proportional to struggle
12. “A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe” – Wayne Dyer
Being calm and focused is the strongest weapon to achieve success.
13. “God gave me the strength to see, and breathe, and talk” – Leon Spinks
We are grateful to have the best thing in life, we just need to properly utilize our resources.
Hope, you found this quotes about strength and struggle useful and informative, do share this article with your friends and colleagues.