Life never stops, neither should we. Whatever happens in life, keep moving forward. There may come a situation where we have to let go things or people from our life. These decisions are not easy but you have to take it. It may be a failed decision of life, career, business or relationship or sometimes even circumstances that are beyond our control, where we are forced or compelled to take such decision and start a new beginning.
I do admit letting thing or people go is not easy as it looks and it times may take tremendous will power to do it. But, believe me if things or people were worth probably such a situation would have hardly arise. Take the courage to let it go, take the first and toughest step today and things will definitely be better soon. Don’t give up on yourself esteem, you have all rights to be happy and live your dream.
In this article we have compiled the best quotes about letting go and moving ahead in life. This will surely try to make you feel better if you are looking inspiration and courage to move forward and let go things for better.
Best Quotes about Letting Go:
1. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar” – Thich Nhat Hanh
The toughest thing that stops us from letting thing go is the fear of uncertainty because we fail to look thing beyond present towards a better future. We choose to suffer as it’s easy then moving forward.
2. “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go” – Jessica Hatchigan
If you are letting go a thing, it never means you are giving up to it. It means you are strong enough to let things go for a better future.
3. “Never run back to whatever broke you”
A thing that has completely broke you once is mostly probably going to hurt you again if you stay with it longer, gather courage to start a new beginning.
4. “You can’t move forward if you’re still hanging on” – Sue Fitzmaurice
You can’t move ahead if you don’t let your past go, for a new start and to move ahead you need to make sacrifice.
5. “I’m letting go. You let go a long time ago, and I realize that it is time for me to do the same”
Once you are completely convinced that the other person have stopped caring for you and would never ever care. It’s time to accept the truth and with full self respect, you need to let him/her go for your good.
6. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
Things at time get so complicated, that you are left with no other choice but to let things go. There is particular limitation where you could influence others to understand you and you have to realize convincing yourself to accept reality is the only best thing you could do.
7. “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clinging and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit” – Jack Kornfield
Removing memories that are close to our heart are never easy for anyone, but we have to get started for new things to get over it slowly and steadily.
8. “Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve”
Remember this quote to help you let go things. Believe in yourself and your destiny.
9. “It’s ok to move out of someone’s life if you don’t feel like you belong in it anymore”
Don’t feel guilt to break out of relationship. If things are not working well, you are not happy or comfortable in it anymore, it’s time to talk with your partner. It’s any day better to be in no relationship than to be in bad relationship which would only make things worse.
10. “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them… but still move on without them” – Mandy Hale
Letting go never means you have to start hating other person, it’s just means you respect the time you had together and would always be their well wisher. It’s about accepting the fact that circumstances will never let you be together.
11. “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself” – Deepak Chopra
You have to lose a couple of things that were bothering your life to make place for things that will define you better.
12. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
It’s ok to cry and remove the heaviness for letting thing go. Important is to learn from your experience that could be utilized for shaping a happier tomorrow.
13. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go” – Hermann Hesse
Letting go will make you feel lighter and energetic to face world with strength.
14. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change”
Give your best, don’t compromise on it so latter you don’t ever feel guilt about not giving you best. But, even if you fail at it, it’s time to accept and learn from it and let it go and give it an another try, keep on moving till you get what you want.
15. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions” – Gerald Jampolsky
To achieve inner peace you need to be true to yourself. Realize what’s good for you and what’s not and leave things that are not helping in any way or rather hurting you. Once you start segregating things you will achieve peace and success.
16. “It’s not easy to detach from people you’ve had close ties with but sometimes it’s necessary to restore your sanity, your mind peace”
Taking tough decision is not easy but you have to take so as to stop it from getting worse.
17. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward”– Steve Maraboli
A particular thing is never over, until you convince yourself for it to be over. If you fail to convince yourself things may be over long ago but could be fresh within in your mind. Come over it and let it go, that’s the way to move forward.
18. “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. Know when to let go and never compromise on self respect”
Know your worth and never let your principles bend for situation that’s what defines your identity.
19. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear”
You need to believe in things you are do even if people can’t understand you at this moment.
20. “The day she let go thing that were weighing her down was the day she began to shine the brightest”
Once you learn to let things go, you feel better and lighter and things will change for sure towards a positive side.
Hope you enjoyed these quotes and have understood well about the importance of letting things go.
Here are few more quotes about letting things go:
1. “When it hurts move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on”
2. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down” – Amit Ray
3. “Sometime what you are most afraid of doing is the very thing that will let you free”
4. “Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it” – C. Assaad
5. “Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self” – Tere Arigo
6. “Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted too”
7. “Letting go is not getting rid of memories. Memories will stay, they always do. Letting go is making sure that the pain associated with the memories goes away” – Arti Honrao
8. “At some point you have to realize some people can stay in your heart but not in your life”
9. “It’s just how it is sometimes. Things hurt, and they hurt for a long time. You have to fight back, or it wins”- Robin Benway
10. “Maybe you have to let go who you were to become who you will be”
11. “Life is about change. Sometimes it’s painful; sometimes it’s beautiful. But most of the time it is both” – Lana Lang
12. “You really don’t have to burn any bridges to let go… You don’t have to destroy anything. You can just decide to cross over and move on” – Marta Mrotek
13. “You have to let people go. Everyone who’s in your life is meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay till the end”
14. “Change can be good but it’s always tough to let go of the past” – Emily Giffi
15. “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward” – Fridtjof Nansen
16. “Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it”
17. “Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to” – Mandy Hale
18. “Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you”
Here comes the end to all these beautiful quotes about letting go and move ahead in life. If you enjoyed reading this do share this article on social media with your friends and family. Have a lovely day all of you and keep moving forward, you are the best….
More Post for you: