Friends are the sibling we choose for ourselves. We make a number of friends in life, more people we meet, more number of friend we make. There is surely something to learn from every friendship we had, no matter even if it is for a very short duration of time.
Some friends become too close to our life, we call them best friends. The bond we share with our best friends is a very strong one. They are aware of most of the things about. No matter what, a best friend will always stand with us in the toughest of the time and give most honest advice. Share this quotes about friends and let them know their importance.
The list of quotes about friends:
1. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” – Helen Keller
When your best friend is with you, you don’t need to worry much about other things, both of you will always figure out a way anyhow under any circumstances.
2. “Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say”
You are like an open book for your best friend, he/she could read you very well, even if you don’t say what you are going through, so there is no use to hide anything from a friend, it’s worthless. You could share the weirdest of the thing with him/her without any fear.
3. “Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life” – Nathanael Richmond
Having a bad day? No problem, everyone has such day…. What you have to do is just show up yourself to your friend or just call him/her up, your mood will change in just couple of minutes and you will surely feel better, that’s the power of friendship.
4. “Real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out” – Walter Winchell
There are times, when we feel everything is going away from us; even in such situation you could totally trust your friend. You have to tell everything you are going through and soon he will come out with a solution.
5. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives” – Euripides
You don’t need to have a dozen of friends like you build your social media profiles, just handful of best friends are enough.
6. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
Love can turn your biggest enemy into best friend, process may be slow, but it surely brings results if both the side are equally ready to find a better and permanent solution.
7. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness” – Euripides
Some friend might not show up in your happiest moment, because everyone is busy in their own world, to reach everywhere. But, if you are in trouble, they will definitely show up, your trouble will be their priority and he/she will make sure you get out of it soon.
8. “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.”
He will bring hope in the worst of your time and always try to get you back to normal life, he will at times do wired things just to bring one smile on your face.
9. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
Best Friend will always keep your encouraged and motivated to do give your best in life. He knows your potential very well and will give best advice; he won’t ever let your past failure come in your way.
10. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself” – Jim Morriso
Want motivation to achieve your dreams? Your best friend could efficiently help you in even this; he/she is going to be with you always.
11. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive” – Anaïs Nin
Some part of life can only be understand with a friend when both of you have gone through same thing together or some part of your life, he will understand your problem better than anyone.
12. “Friendship is one mind in two bodies” – Mencius
After years of friendship, thoughts of friends are at same frequency, you turn out to the best buddies.
13. “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” – John Leonard
Growing up with your best friend mostly results into epic friendship, stories of which you would love to share with your kids and grand kids!
14. “It’s not how many friends you can count; it’s how many of those you can count on” – Anthony Liccione
Make a quality relation with your friend. This is one of the things you would always like to truly cherish in your life.
Are your friend most vital part of your life?? Share this quotes about friends to make them feel special and let them know, you also will be with them always…..