Dreaming is a powerful tool to bring a wish into reality. No force in this world can control or stop you from dreaming. Wherever you may be, irrespective of your age, gender, religion, nationality, being poor or rich, you can dream what you want and achieve it and change your destiny. Remember, everything in existence today had started with just a dream somewhere in someone’s mind. The reality of what we see is a dream refined over time, combined with strong determination, passion and lots and lots of hard work.
Our intention here is to make you believe in yourself and not only encourage you to dream but also inspire you to achieve it. Here we have listed motivational quotes about dreams which will surely help you to dream BIG and strive to achieve them. Nothing is impossible for a person having a definite idea. If dreaming worked for others to achieve massive success, there is no reason it won’t work for you, just believe and hold on to it.
Inspirational Dream Quotes:
1. “Dream is not what you see while sleeping it is something that doesn’t let you sleep” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Azad
If you are truly passionate about something, you can’t let a single day go without thinking about it and being eager to work on it as soon as possible. That’s what a real dream is where you fully occupied and live on that idea.
2. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will”
Regret of not following your dreams is worst then failing after giving a try to it. But a good thing here is, if you keep on trying and never give up, you will most probably achieve success sooner or later.
3. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
Follow your heart; it somehow knows what you want in life. If you keep doing what you love, you will reach a place beautiful then you imagined in best of your dreams.
4. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” – Walt Disney
What it takes to reach your desired destination is to just a dream and a firm determination to achieve it.
5. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
Dreaming is not enough, you need to work on it every day and night and strongly believe in it till the end.
6. “Only one things makes a dream impossible to achieve – Fear of Failure”
Out of every thousands of people who dream only handful of them work sincerely to achieve it. What makes most people to restrict themselves from even giving it a try is uncertainly and a fear of failure. If you really dare to follow your dreams, rise first above your fears.
7. “Dreams are the seedlings of reality.” – Napoleon Hill
Only if you can dream, you can bring it in reality.
8. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you”
Biggest risk is to not risk anything, same applies to people who wants to achieve their dreams but don’t want to take efforts or follow their instinct. It may be difficult at times to explain others about your dream. Dream, is all about risking and following what you believe in.
9. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
If you are firm about not giving up ever, you will surely somehow make it.
10. “When you have a dream you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
A dream that has excites every nerve of your body, is what you should never let go and divert your every effort towards it.
11. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
Dare to dream and follow the path it takes you. This will only bring out the best within you and reach your true potential.
12. “All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” – Orison Swett Marden
If you can dream about something you can surely achieve it.
13. “Dreams are a way to tell ourselves that we are still capable of bringing happiness in our lives, never stop dreaming.”
Dreams are a hope of life and you should never lose hope. This is what keeps us alive and lively.
14. “This one step: choosing a goal and sticking to it, changes everything.” – Scott Reed
Don’t let your dreams be dreams, take a step today and don’t look back. This could be one of the biggest life changing decisions of your life.
15. “Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.”
Every day you have the chance to do something that will inch you closer towards your dream.
16. “Don’t dream your life, live your dreams….”
Day dreaming is nothing better than waiting for things to happen magically. You need to step out and work, work and work towards it. Then only you can live your dreams, without effort nothing will fall into places.
17. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.”- Carl Sandburg
A great quote about dreams. To make something happen, you need to imagine it clearly.
18. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours” – Les Brown
If you are in a position where your small effort could mean a lot to someone, go forward and do it. It will mean everything for them and even the happiness you will get by helping them will be truly satisfying.
19. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true”- Joel Osteen
When you are on your way to achieve your dreams, give your 100% effort towards it. Because the path you have chosen might not be easy and many things will come in the way to stop you from achieving it. The only to come over all this is to give complete efforts in every way you can.
20. “Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities.”
Dreaming is easy but acting towards it is not. As it takes firm determination, but the day you will constantly start working towards it, slowly dreams will shape into reality.
Hope you enjoyed reading all these motivational dream quotes and are now fully charged to follow your dream and passion. Go ahead and start living your life the way you always wished for. Below we have few more dreams quotes to further keep you motivated.
More, Quotes about Dreams:
1. “Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.”
2. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
4. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
5. “The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
6. “We were always dreaming of how it was going to be.” George Lucas
7. “Follow your heart and your dreams will come true.”
10. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
11. “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” – Billy Wilder
12. “Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.” – Sigmund Freud
13. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
14. “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly”
15. “The more you can dream, the more you can do.” – Michael Korda
16. “Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true.” – Lindsey Vonn
17. “Follow your dreams, they know the way”
18. “Go after your dream, no matter how unattainable others think it is.”
19. “The soul is silent. If it speaks at all it speaks in dreams.”
20. “Dreaming is what keeps us alive..”
21. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality” – Jonas Salk
22. “Do something each day to bring you a little closer to your dreams.”
Constant dreaming is a way to attract it towards you, because what you think is what you attract. Dream and keep on work towards it. Here comes the end to the list of quotes about dreams, hope you found this encouraging. Do share this article with your friends, family and colleague, all you need to do is hit the share button below and it might reach to someone who can be well benefited from this.
More Inspiring Articles: