It takes a great amount of courage to begin from start once you failed at something or want to have a completely different direction in life. Failure should not be the end of anything; it must be the beginning of something great, much bigger and positive. No matter how badly you have failed at anything like business, relationship, career or life you must always look forward to keep moving on and never be discouraged to try anything new. Nothing is permanent, not even failure. You need to get up and face it with more courage, strength and determination to succeed.
To help start a new beginning you need to be motivated and inspired to have much needed boost to start with a bang. You can find motivation in number of things and quotes in this article could help you a lot to boost your motivation to start a new beginning in life.
Here, we have collected best New Beginning quotes, to keep you inspired to move on. If you think these quotes could help someone more and they need to read it, do share this article with them and do your act of kindness.
Best New Beginning Quotes:
1. “With great pain comes great change. If you’re not ready to change, then you are not in enough pain”
When you have decided to have a fresh start, probably you have gone through lot of suffering and are now ready to change things more than ever for good. Keep moving on, never stop.
2. “The best is yet to come”
You always have the potential to do something better and innovative every time, believe in yourself, you have tremendous potential to show.
3. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”
Don’t keep on blaming people or things for your failure; no one is responsible for your failure or success. Instead of finding excuses and pointing out reason for your failure, move on with things and resource you have and keep doing things which you currently capable of.
4. “I think there is something more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers. There aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision” -W. Clement Stone
Dreaming about the things you want is not enough. It’s not going to happen if you just keep on praying and hoping it to happen magically. You need to work, take efforts every moment towards it to achieve. Ideas are easy but implementation is hard, once you believe in yourself you need to divert every possible effort towards it.
5. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
There is no better time to start a new thing. ‘Right Now’ is the best time to do what you eagerly want to do and could be proud of.
6. “Begin somewhere; you cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do” – Liz Smith
Thinking, dreaming, praying is not enough to get things done. Begin it today for a better tomorrow.
7. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”
You can’t change past; it’s over and never coming back. Look forward in future and start working now in present, that’s how you make a desirable ending.
8. “Making a big life change is pretty scary. But you know what is even scarier? Regret”
Changing something may look difficult, but if you don’t attempt to do it now, years latter you are going to regret badly for not even giving it a try. Time runs quickly than we believe. There is no harm in giving things a try and if you give your 100% you are bound to succeed.
9. “When Looking back doesn’t interest you anymore, you’re doing something right”
When your past don’t matter and bothers you anymore, you have taken a step in right direction. Keep looking forward in life.
10. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
Have faith in yourself that at every new beginning, something better is already waiting for you.
11. “Don’t be concerned that things appear to be falling apart: this has to happen in order for something new and wonderful to emerge”
Awesome quote to start a new beginning. Every big thing you see now never had a perfect plan. Perfect planning is a myth. Things are bound to fail and you need to learn from it to shape it better, this how great things are born. Keep on learning with enthusiasm; never let an idea stop from being evolve, you are about to see something you much bigger than you imagined initially.
12. “Every End is a new beginning”
With every new beginning you come across a new end, even if you fail at it again, you have learned one thing more and your probability to success increases with every try.
13. “And suddenly you know… It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings” – Eckhart Tolle
Beginning are exciting, less sure about everything again, eager to learn more every time. Keep these excitement for long enough for incredible changes.
14. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect” – Alan Cohen
If you keep looking for a perfect condition to start, you are never going to start. You should believe in yourself, take calculated risk, make sacrifice. Don’t flow away with circumstances, divert them for your convenience.
15. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently” – Henry Ford
Failure is nothing but a start to something new and better.
16. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do”
Don’t keep saying things you have not done, work towards it and let your action speak for you.
17. “Today is another valuable opportunity; not to alter the past, but to help shape the future”
If you are alive, it’s a sign you haven’t run out of opportunities. Every single day you get an opportunity to do something better and contribute to the world.
18. “It’s never too easy to start again. All you have to have are high hopes to start again”
It’s not easy to start all over again, but when you need to do, you just have to, things will take time but it will change for better.
19. “Never feel sad and hopeless on losing anything in your life because whenever a tree loses its leaf, a new leaf is ready to take its place!”
There is always something better you can do when you try for another time. Keep trying till you succeed, that’s how you get there.
20. “The best way to get things done is to simply begin”
Now, if you are convinced to start a new beginning, don’t give it an extra thought. Collect your resource and just begin….
We hope you enjoyed all these quotes and energized for a fresh new start and make your way towards success.
Below are more Awesome new beginning quotes to inspire you further to have great start:
1. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings” -Dave Weinbaum
2. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” – Criss Jami
3. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” – Mandy Hale
4. “Big things often have small beginnings”
5. “One can begin so many things with a new person! – even begin to be a better man.” – George Eliot
6. “Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster” – William Throsby Bridges
7. “Whatever you do or dream you can do – begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”
8. “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow”
9. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful”
10. “Slow down, calm down, don’t worry, don’t hurry, trust the process”
11. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be” – Joel Osteen
12. “Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning” – Desmond Tutu
13. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end” – Seneca
14. “I am not what happen to me. I am what I choose to become”
15. “People in the Hall of Fame tend to clap their hands and say, ‘OK, I’ve done it all,’ but for me, it was a new beginning” – Jimmy Cliff
16. “When people walk away from you, let them go. It doesn’t mean they are bad people, it just means that their part of your story is over”
17. “Say goodbye to the past, because it’s time to move on, it’s time to start over”
18. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again”
19. “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities”
20. “Sometimes the best thing you can do when you are hurting is to do something. Find a place of new beginnings”
21. “The best thing about moving forward is that, at every step you will find something new”
So, friends what do you think about all these quotes and our other articles? Do write your views and suggestion to us at email@example.com, we love listening to you.
Have a great day!
More Articles that you would love to read: