Daily inspirational saying is what you all need to follow your passion and achieve the impossible. Each one of us is having potential to achieve whatever we desire and dream of. However, what makes majority of the people to never reach its potential is lack or inconsistent level of inspiration. People often give up easily if they are not able to achieve it in first few attempts, thinking they are not made for it, this is due to lack of patience and self confidence. They fail to realize that successful people are not the ones who achieved things in their first try, but saw number of failure initially just like you and everyone else but they kept on trying and never gave up under any circumstances. When you are feeling low, read about the struggle and initial phase of any successful person and analyze the difficulty they faced then, their success what we see now is only the tip of the tip of the iceberg.
Here we have listed the best inspirational quotes about life. This is a must read when you are feeling low to instantly boost your confidence level and keep you inspired to achieve your goals. I strongly recommend you to specially bookmark this article, so you never have to ever run out of motivation.
Inspirational Sayings and Quotes about life:
1. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
We don’t have control over circumstances but the only best thing we could do is to face it and turn it into opportunity.
2. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all”
You were not born just to survive. Make each day useful, make the most of life you are given.
3. “It’s better to try and fail than to never know and always wonder.”
If there is anything you are very passionate about but worried if it would ever work. Don’t give it an extra thought and just do it even if you are not sure how to go about it. Take baby steps and start by what you know and keep on doing it, one thing will lead to another, just hold on and never give up. Don’t even worry about the time it will take, because time is anyway going to pass, but the day you would achieve what you want will be worth everything. Trying is any day better than regretting.
4. “I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.”
The problem with most of us is that we keep on comparing ourselves with others, maybe because our society has made us to act in that way. To achieve the real success follow your passion, without competing with anyone or being worried about peer pressure. Work on shaping yourself better and try to outcome just yourself every day.
5. “Neither a lofty degree of intelligence, nor imagination, nor both together, goes in the making of genius. Love, Love, Love. That is the soul of genius.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Madly fall in love with your work, enjoy it, feel it and live every moment of it. With such a love and determination, everything else will just follow and fall correctly in its place.
6. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”
Challenges are just an opportunity to define you better.
7. “Be brave enough to travel the unknown path and learn what you are capable of.”
Don’t follow others definition of your life. Lead the way on terms you believe and follow your dream. Beg to differ and see the change it brings with it.
8. “Passion is energy, feel the power that comes from focusing what excites you.”
Fuel your life with passion and tend to reach your full potential.
9. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
Don’t waste time or wait for things to turn. Keep working, every little thing you could, keep shaping it every now and finally everything will make a way to the Big Picture.
10. “It might take a day, it might take a year, but what’s meant to be will always find its way.”
Don’t keep on postponing things just because of time it might take. I am sure there are already few things you only wished you would have started before. Best time to start anything is RIGHT NOW.
11. “Over thinking ruins you, ruins the situation, twist things around, makes you worry and just makes everything worse than it actually is.”
More you stare at darkness you will be ultimately afraid of something that’s never there. Fill out everything positive energy, leaving no room for negativity. What you think is what you attract.
12. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good. I was actually being re-directed to something better.”
A nice inspirational saying to remember when you feel nothing is working. Because right now we can’t connect the dots looking forward, only thing we need to do is keep moving forward. Only when you succeed everything in past would make sense.
13. “Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind is not walking your journey. You are.”
Taking advice is a good thing, but ultimately take a decision on your own taking into consideration everything, without being solely influenced by anyone’s thought.
14. “One of the hardest decisions you will ever face in life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.”
You will face this choice at many stage of your life. Choose wisely, because sometimes it’s better to let things go and start a new beginning. Only important thing to whatever you choose is not to stop, keep moving.
15. “There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come” – Victor Hugo
An idea never dies even if it’s lost, someday somehow it will be reborn is someone’s mind and it will definitely take shape when conditions are best suited to it.
16. “A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.”
Accepting reality is the first step of being calm and reacting according to the situation.
17. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
Convince yourself first completely about your idea, only when absolutely convinced you can bring it to life and sell it.
18. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You don’t need to have super powers to make an impact, be yourself that could be enough.
19. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.” – Pele
Fall in love with your passion and dedicatedly work towards it. Remember, there is no shortcut to success you have to take a long way and at the end it will seem to others like you have got a shortcut.
20. “I can choose to let it define me, confine me, refine me, or I can choose to move on and leave it behind me.”
Your life is what you make out of it, no other person is responsible for your life may it be failure or success all depends on you.
This was the top 20 inspirational quotes about life according to us, hope you found it useful and inspiring. We have added more inspirational words and sayings to this list which are equally motivating.
More Inspirational Sayings:
1. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
2. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
3. “The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.”
4. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
7. “Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.”
8. “Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
9. “A man without a vision for his future always returns to his past.”
10. “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable”
11. “Creativity is not a competition.”
12. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
13. “Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey”
14. “Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.”
Share this article with your friends, family and colleague so as to keep them encouraged in life and give their best. A simple sharing could help this article to reach someone who desperately needs some motivation.
More Related Articles: