Friendship is one of most transparent relationship with no commitments whatsoever and still makes your life always happening. Friendship adds the much needed flavours in our life. Imagining life without friends is just not possible. Friends are the family we choose ourselves with whom we can freely share everything like happiness, ideas, sorrow, success, failure, secrets, etc. They are not going to scold us, rather they will try to first understand your perspective towards it and then give you an honest opinion. The best ones are always going to stand with you in every situation without any condition or formalities. Such is a beauty of a friendship; where more you give and more you get. To live your life to fullest, make sure to build at least one legendary friendship to cherish forever.
Here we have sorted out the best funny friendship quotes which will surely make you smile and will refresh many hilarious and crazy moments you had with your friends. These quotes describe the beauty of friendship on a lighter and funnier perspective. Share this post with all your friends and make them laugh and celebrate your awesome friendship!
Best Funny Friendship Quotes:
1. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When with friends you don’t need to worry about anything, be yourself, no pretending, nothing. Friends don’t judge you according to your appearance, you are completely free to be yourself, wear what you like, do what you like and eat what you like without being judge by them.
2. “A true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, imitates like a brother, and finally, loves you more than a lover.”
A friend is an all rounder and will transform as per situation. He/she will be with you as a partner in your craziest of your idea and when you get out of track, he/she will be the first to make sure you get back in your track.
3. “A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.” – Jim Hayes
Ever feel like got stuck in a deep trouble, well it’s time to call up your best buddy to help you drag out of it.
4. “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with to hurt the person that made you cry.”
Best friends are the one who constantly insults you and keep calling you by the weirdest names. But, if some other person attempts to hurt you in any manner, your friends will make sure that person pays the price.
5. “Strangers think I’m quiet, My friends think I’ out going, My Best friends knows that I’m completely insane”
Some people look shy, innocent and quiet at first look and will probably maintain this image in front of pubic and family. But, real friends are the ones who knows their crazy side behind that quiet looking face.
6. “Friends buy you food, best friends eat your food”
There is no invitation or formality needed in friendship. Especially when you are having something to eat, they re the one who will eat everything you offer and even what you don’t offer and will make sure to laugh on your face for that.
7. “If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.”
Never ever try to come in between of two best friends. Never.
8. “Best friends make good times better and hard times easier.”
Friends are the one how will multiply your happiness and divide your sadness. They are the one who knows to party hard and even stand firmly with you in your rough times.
9. “A friend is a second self”
Best friends are those in whom you somewhat see yourself and find a connection which connects both of you.
10. “Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history immediately after you die.”
This is one of the most funny friendship quotes from this post according to me. Do you agree with it?
11. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
There is no commitment to constantly stay in touch with your best pals. Even if you meet them after really long time, you will find nothing has changed. They are not going to brag each other for not staying in touch for so long or any other drama.
12. “It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected” – Charles Lamb
In friendship non sense is discussed, debated, encouraged and respected. So if you think your friends are crazy, be thankful to them to make your life rocking.
13. “A true friend stabs you in the front.” – Oscar Wilde
Whatever it is, best friend will say it honestly on your face, no diplomatic answers and just naked truth. In this process he/she will not insult you neither you will feel insulted.
14. “If you have friend as weird as you, you have everything”
If there is one person who understands you ideas, plan and life well, you don’t need anything else. Sometimes even one good friend is more than enough.
15. “When I say I won’t tell anybody, my best friend doesn’t count”
As soon as you know something interesting, you can’t wait it to share with your best friend. Every big, small, important, stupid thing is shared and discussed with best friends without any fear.
16. “Sometimes talking to your best friend is the only therapy you need.”
When you are feeling depressed or there is something bothering you, at such times all you need is to talk with your friend, who can understand you well and come up a solution.
17. “Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.”
Best friends don’t believe in differentiating between yours and their things. Whatever you have belongs to him/her too and vice versa.
18. “Best friend knows how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public”
No matter what you are, how you look and what you do, best friends will be forever.
19. “We are best friends always remember that if you fail, I will pick you up…. After I finish Laughing”
Friends are the first to laugh on you and even first to help you every time. They will make sure to be with you in your every embarrassing moment.
20. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
Friends usually over look your short coming and see the best in you and would make you don’t feel less than anyone and will always motivate you to give your best in everything you want to achieve in life.
I guess you enjoyed all the above funny quotes about friendship and brought smile of your face. This would even made you remember some of your best friends and crazy moment you spent with them. Below are few more quotes to continue the laughter marathon.
More, funny Friendship Quotes:
1. “Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone”
2. “A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.”
3. “A best friend is someone that will make you laugh…. when you think you’ll never smile again”
4. “Finding friends with same mental disorder like you is priceless.”
5. “Best friends are those who greet with an insult.”
6. “I love that effortless friendship that fits perfectly with my laziness.”
7. “Friends are our chosen family”
8. “Friendship is, chatting and wasting time when we have an exam the next day.”
9. “A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you.”
10. “When your best friends say you can have a bite of their food, you take the biggest bite humanly possible.”
11. “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.”
12. “Friendship is not a big thing, it’s a million little thing.”
13. “Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.”
14. “I love you because we hate the same stuff.”
15. “We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter.” – Mignon McLaughlin
I hope you enjoyed all these quotes and are proud of your friends and crazy bond you share with them. Be weird, have fun and keep enjoying remember life is short. Don’t forget to share this article and let us know your feedback about this.
More Articles for you: