Everyone has their low in almost every phase of life, be it be education, love, work, business or life. I don’t know about you, but till date I have not seen even a single successful person who didn’t have any obstacle on his/her way. What made them different is that they overcame it and finally success over shadowed all their failure, this how things work. Constant encouragement and motivation is what need to overcome every obstacle and succeed in life.
Here we have collected encouraging quotes from variety of sources to present you the list of most effective quotes of encouragement. These quotes have the ability to ignite your motivation and keep the fire within you always burning. This is a must read if you are feeling low right now as quotations are the best piece of advice boiled down in few words.
This is even a great article, if you are looking for motivation to encourage your friends, family or colleague in work or life. This will definitely inspire them to believe in themselves and to keep chasing their dreams.
List of best Encouraging Quotes:
1. “If we’re going to bring out the best in people, we too need to sow seeds of encouragement.” – Joel steen
The best thing you can do for someone is to encourage them, make them believe in themselves to achieve what they want in life.
2. “I was born to make mistake, not fake perfection.”
Be yourself and not a copy of someone else. Always keep moving towards your destination. Life has given us just one chance don’t fake do what you love from today itself!
3. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your souls on fire.”
It’s any day better to fail at something you passionately desire then to regret for not giving it a try. Moreover, if you are giving your 100% in anything you strongly believe there are high chances to be successful. Keep on trying until you reach your goal, don’t compromise on it.
4. “Being challenged in life inevitable, being defeated is optional”
If you ask me one way to success then giving up should never be an option. If you fall, accept it, get up and come back stronger. If you fail number of times, rise up every time stronger without losing hope.
5. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – Jackson Brown, Jr
If you are passionate about some particular thing and your gut feeling is shouting everyday to follow it, then look no further and divert your source to make it a reality.
6. “Give peoples enough guidance to make the decisions you want them to make. Don’t tell them what to do, but encourage them to do what is best.” – Jimmy Johnson
Don’t instruct others to do something, because if it worked for one it doesn’t necessarily works for everyone. Each one of us is different and have unique potential. Guide him/her to make them think for themselves and make better decision.
7. “There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.” – Paulo Coelho
This quote makes me remind of a famous saying by Steve Jobs that we can only connect the dot looking backwards. Everything in life happens for a reason and it might not make sense now but at the end it surely will.
8. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty” – Winston Churchill
Be an optimist, what you think is what you attract towards yourself. Be positive and invite the positivity in your life.
9. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
It’s never too late to live life on your terms, better late than never. When you start living the way you desired, tons of happiness will surely make its way to your doorstep.
10. “I would rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.” – George Burn
Just ask question to yourself, would I be happy if I almost have everything and not being happy or have just one thing I truly desire and that makes me happy. Only if you are satisfied with life, you can make way for everything else.
11. “What’s meant to be will always find a way”
If something is meant to be, it will happen sooner or later.
12. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again.” – Vince Lombardi
Failing is not a big deal and definitely not the end; it’s just a way to bring out the best in you and make you wiser for next time. Only way to dominate failure is to rise every time you fail without ever giving up.
13. “Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.”
Do what you love, love what you do. Keep learning ever day to be better then yesterday, that’s how you grow.
14. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard and then succeed on purpose”
Successful people are not the one who has found a short to success. They have worked countless hours and has overcome every obstacle on their way to reach where they are, the success what we see is just a tip of ice berg.
15. “One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
Morning is the best time to motivate someone and this good morning quotes will be the best thing to inspire someone in morning.
16. “Everything you need will come to you at perfect timing.”
Don’t worry about the outcome, keep moving towards it and things will take shape when it is meant to.
17. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it” – Zig Ziglar
This is one of my best encouraging quotes.
18. “A goal without plan is just a wish.”
Don’t just keep on dreaming or waiting for it to happen on its own, it never will. Make an actionable plan, break it down into bits and complete it step by step.
19. “Wake up with determination and go back to bed with satisfaction.”
The best way to have a sound sleep and happy life is to do what you love which bring a sense of satisfaction to your inner self.
20. “Walk slowly but never walk backward.”
No matter how slowly you are moving unless you don’t stop. Great things take time, don’t even worry about the time it takes, it will anyway pass.
Hope these quotes were able to encourage you to look positively at things and help you to stay strong in every situation. We have more added few more quotes of encouragement to this list to make sure you are always inspired.
More Encouraging Quotes:
1. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”
2. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” – Albert Einstein
3. “Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful”
4. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
5. “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” – Susan L. Taylor
6. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.”
7. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of family encouragement – not just for me, but for everyone. – Adora Svitak
8. “Stay away from negative people they have problem for every solution.”
9. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
10. “Do it with passion or not at all.”
11. “Hurt me with a truth but never comfort me with a lie.”
12. “I love who I am, and I encourage other people to love and embrace who they are. But it definitely wasn’t easy – it took me a while.” – Serena Williams
13. “If you have the opportunity to do amazing things in your life, I strongly encourage you to invite someone to join you.” – Simon Sinek
14. “I can trust my friends these people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow.”
15. “Strive for progress not perfection.”
16. “When the world says ‘give up,’ hope whispers try it one more time.”
17. “When wrong people leave your life, the right thing start happening”
18. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” – Steve jobs
19. “Do not resist chances take them like vitamins”
20. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
21. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations”
22. “Be a good person don’t waste time to prove it.”
23. “Take risks – if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.”
24. “If it was easy, everyone would do it.”
25. “It doesn’t matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it’s important to realize that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it.” – Wally Amos
26. “There are only two option make progress or make excuses.”
27. “The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.”
28. “Remember, when you forgive, you heal. And when you let go, you grow.”
29. “Strong people don’t push others down…. They lift them up.”
30. “Feelings are just visitor, let them come and go.”
31. “Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.” – Hugh Miller
32. “We acquire the strength we have overcome.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. “Do things that feed your soul, not your ego and you will be happy.”
34. “Life is like an elevator, on your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off.”
This massive list of quotation will be good enough to keep desire alive in everyone. Do share this article on social media so that your random act of kindness could make this post to reach someone who needs it and benefit from it. Sharing is caring!
Related Must Read Articles for you: