Life is full of up and down in life and sometime we go through the worst in life. A break up is one such event in life that could drastically change the meaning of our life. We feel all things are falling apart and we find ourselves in completely broken situation and start believing we would never recover from this. This is a crucial point of our life; we need be calm and very patient in such situation to efficiently tackle it. Things might look tough and maybe things won’t turn good soon enough, we need to be patient and be positive, slowly and steady time does heal everything. In this post we have listed best broken heart quotes to help you heal.
Collection of Broken heart quotes, to keep you motivated:
1. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go”
At times things are not under our control, if we run out of all the possibility, the best thing to do in such a situation is to accept the reality and let thing go. This sounds tough, but you need to be strong while taking such crucial decision.
2. “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”
Something’s can never come back one it has crossed a particular line, it such time it’s better to leave things as it is, because trying to make things better at that very moment may break you more.
3. “A broken bone can heal, but the wound a word opens can fester forever” – Jessamyn West
Spoken words can never come back, so it’s very important to think twice before we speak and it’s much better to be silent in anger then speak our mind, because we don’t actually mean by what we say, but such words has immense potential to destroy a long relationship.
4. “Love is like a puzzle. When you’re in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together”
Being stable in worst of the situation is true reflection of strength, we must believe in ourselves and be positive enough to accept time would heal everything.
5. “To me, a forever love is a bond that can’t be broken” – Nick Cannon
A true love is indeed unbreakable, there may be up and down, but our heart knows what we actually want in life and we will sooner work towards making things right.
6. “There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.” – Harry Crews
Failure can teach us many important life lessons, we must surely move on with life, no matter what we have gone through. But, we should learn from our mistake so we are wiser next time.
7. “It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again” – Eric Kripke
Past memories often come back in life even after we have completely over come situation. It’s hard to again love someone but we have to give our best because as it’s said, nothing is impossible.
8. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” – M. Kathleen Casey
We can’t control many elements affecting our life, but we must do things which are well under our control no matter how small it seems, we have to do it.
9. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Parra
Everything in life happens for better, so if things are going out of track may be you are destined for something better, you deserve much better than what you are crying for.
10. “I just hope people see that if God can do something beautiful with my broken pieces, then God truly has a plan for each and everyone of us” – Nick Vujicic
God has a plan for everyone, we need to just believe on our destiny and just focus on present where we are living and make the most of it.
11. “Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it” – Albert Smith
It’s ok to cry at times and open our heart with someone close it really help a lot in hard times.
12. “When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth” – Sienna Miller
Experience is the best teacher; a failed relation can teach thousand of things, you need to take this as positive life event and move on positively in life.
13. “Old times” never come back and I suppose it’s just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that’s better – George E. Woodberry
However dark and long nights seem to be, there is surely going to be a sunrise the next morning. Break up is a part of life and something much better is already waiting for you, so always look positively towards future!!
Do share this article about broken heart quotes and it might reach to someone who badly needs it!