Last Updated on
Jamaican born Robert Nesta Bob Marley also known as Donald Marley is one of the most famous reggae singer, song writer, musician and guitarist of 1970’s. He is one of the world’s best selling artists with more than 75 million records sold. He is till date widely recognized worldwide for his work and besides being an exceptional artist he was also one of the most motivational person in music industry know for his quotes and sayings.
His quotes are so influential that people till date follow him like crazy, specially the younger generation. Today we would love to present the best Bob Marley quotes that will surely motivate you to live your life to fullest and make the most of the only beautiful life you are given.
Best of Bob Marley Quotes:
1. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.”
According to Bob Marley, wealth is not the accumulation of materialistic things. But it’s defined by how one could motivate people around him/her for a betterment of mankind.
2. “The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
No one is prefect neither anyone could even be, humans are bound to make mistakes. The thing is to find a partner who is trustworthy and ready to make up for things if something ever went wrong instead of being with a person who is just pretending to be best.
3. “Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.”
Rough road enhances your driving ability, similarly the up and down in your life is only going to mould you into a better person.
4. “Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but everything in between is what makes it all worth living.”
Taking a first step is toughest thing to do, unsure about everything and a constant fear of unknown keeps hovering. But, once you passionately work towards it and start to figure it out, things turn out to be fun and would never wish it to end.
5. “If something can corrupt you, you’re corrupted already.”
Never support or remain quiet on things which are against your life principles. Fight for your right and justice.
6. “Overcome the devils with a thing called love.”
Best love quote by Bob Marley. When you are tempted to be a devil to fight against a devil, remember that fire department generally uses water. Love is the strongest and only force capable of turning enemies into friends.
7. “She may not be the most popular or prettiest, but if you love her and she makes you smile…. What else matters?”
Beauty is beyond looks and appearance. If you are happy and comfortable with your girl, you are the luckiest guy.
8. “My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.”
Bob Marley music has always been beyond words and rhythm, it’s the way of life.
9. “The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”
The good memories you make today is only things you will cherish in the end.
10. “Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if you’re not ready for judgement.”
Accept what you are and what you have and be thankful for whatever it is. Believe in yourself always and make use of your potential to achieve what you want.
11. “Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others and you will live again.”
Be selfless. Learn to give and help in whatever way you can, more you give is more you get in return in form of blessings which will make you feel better than ever. Give it a try and see the difference.
12. “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.”
Time has the power to heal everything. Just don’t lose hope and hang on what you believe.
13. “The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.”
If one doesn’t wish to be true to someone, then they have no right to bring false hope in their life.
14. “Me, only have one ambition, you know? I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all.”
No one is less than anyone. Everyone has equal right irrespective of nationality, colour, gender, caste or religion. Being a global citizen is what we should strive for.
15. “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I? Light up the darkness.”
This is one of the most famous saying by Bob Marley, when he was asked how he could perform 2 days after being shot.
16. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.”
If you go out and look for perfection you are going to be badly disappointed, because perfection is a myth. Look out for perfection in imperfection and there is will be no other day you would be worried.
17. “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
Music is the way of life, every feeling be it be love, anger, pain, affection can be described well through music.
18. “I have no education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool.”
There are things beyond formal education like motivation, experience and circumstance that could bring the best in us.
19. “God sent me on earth. He has sent me to do something and nobody can stop me. If God want to stop me, then I stop. Man never can.”
If you are determined to do something, No force in the world could stop you. You might face obstacles on your way from time to time and can even make you fall, but be determined to rise up every time and you will definitely reach your destination.
Hope you found this all this Bob Marley quotes very inspiring, motivational and useful to live your life to fullest.
More Articles for you: